BECOME A BLS/HEARTSAVER CPR INSTRUCTOR IN TEXAS
Need a new certified instructor at your facility?
Want to Earn Extra Money in your Spare Time!
Become an American Heart Association BLS/Heartsaver CPR Instructor
1) Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider card, and bring to the instructor class.
2) Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials online course at www.onlineaha.org, and bring the Certificate of Completion to the instructor class.
3) Bring to the instructor class either the 2015 BLS for Healthcare Providers Instructor Manual or the 2015 Heartsaver Instructor Manual (www.worldpoint.com).
Steps to Become an Instructor:
1) Attend the Instructor class and monitoring class same day.
2) Receive your Instructor's Card & Start Teaching!!
We offer Instructor classes in Houston, Texas. We will even come to your location anywhere in Texas for at least 10 instructors that need to be trained.
Become an American Heart Association Instructor. Teach Nurses, Paramedics, Physicians, EMT's, Respiratory Therapists, healthcare students, and all healthcare professionals and non-healthcare professionals - CPR/AED, First Aid and Pediatric First Aid. Become an AHA instructor quickly and easily. We will mentor you and help you to be successful.
WE OFFER INSTRUCTOR CLASSES IN HOUSTON, DALLAS AND AUSTIN, TEXAS.
If you are interested in becoming an instructor in Austin, please call us at 972-740-1720
If you are interested in becoming an instructor in Dallas/Ft. Worth, please go to www.texasheartcpr.com.
Next Instructor Class: - $275.00
To register and pay for a seat for the instructor class, please call us at 972-740-1720.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS ON INSTRUCTOR CLASSES, BUT IF YOU RESCHEDULE, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW RESERVATION!
Complete Instructor Class in One Day!
We are here to help YOU be successful as an American Heart Association Instructor!!
Thank you for your interest in becoming an American Heart Association Certified CPR Instructor. After successful completion of the Instructor Training Program, you will meet the qualifications and guidelines to become a BLS Healthcare Provider Instructor and Heartsaver/First Aid CPR instructor.